BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sigh, it's been a long time....

since I've been on here and updated everyone on my little life.  This little life has been very, very busy & so I'll try to update you but I'm sure I'll forget something, I apologize in advance.  :)

Let's see, well - my brother, Ethan, or as I like to call him, Bub-bub, is now here.  Well, he's been here for a couple weeks but it seems like he's always been here.  I like him just fine.  I wasn't sure about him when he first came home because he was so tiny and I was a little scared of him.  Now, I like to go and look at him and touch his hands & feet.  Sometimes he kicks his feet at me and I laugh so hard because I think he's playing with me.  Lately he will look at me and make funny faces & noises which make me laugh too, I talk to him in a high pitch voice because it sounds more like how my Mommy talks to him and he seems to like that.  There isn't much playing around going on though as all I see him do is eat, sleep, and get his diaper changed, ALOT!  He sure does poop and pee-pee a lot but Mommy says I did too when I was a baby.

I'm starting to see the benefit of being a big boy, I mean, I think it's neat to be a baby sometimes - but I get to do so many more things than bub-bub does. He doesn't get to go on the slides at the park, he doesn't get to eat popcicles, he doesn't get to sit in the shopping carts that have the steering wheels on them, he doesn't get to run around the park and find friends.  There is a ton more he can't do just yet and so I'm pretty happy I can do those things.  I think it might be boring to just lay there all day and have people stare at me but than again who knows, maybe I'd like that? Nah, I enjoy being a big boy.  I like to help Mommy and Daddy with brother, I give them diapers and burp cloths, I love to throw out the dirty diapers and toss them in the garage so they don't smell up the house, I like to give brother his chupi when it falls out of his mouth and occasionally I like to share my monkey George. 

Latest and greatest things I can do now - let's see, I go down really big slides all by myself and I'm not scared in the least, in face I squeal Wheeeee like the commercial with the big zip lining.  :)  I am talking a lot! I can say, Let's go (dets doe) - See ya soon - Hello (he-whoa), Yellow (Ye-whoa) - Blue (Bwue) - Apple (Appo) - Banana - Bub-bub for brother - Ice (it tastes great by the way) - Juice - Milk - Wa-wa (water), and many other words.

I know some of my ABC's and I can count to 2, saying two is my favorite.  I know A,B,C,D,H,M,R,S & W...I'm not sure why they are so random but I know them very well.  If I see them in a book, a puzzle or Mommy draws them with a crayon I can say the sound they make.  We are working on others but these are the ones I know the best and get right every time.  I think I might know what a circle looks like, Mommy asks me and most of the time I point to the right picture.  I know my colors if Mommy asks me to grab Red, Green, Yellow or Blue but I really only like to say Blue & Yellow so far.  I know that a Red signal light means stop and I hold out my hand to motion stopping - I know that Green means, Let's go and I usually say - Dets Doe with enthusiasm.  I love puzzles, coloring and playing with cars & blocks.  I'm pretty good with puzzles, I can look at the picture and put the pieces in the right spots, Mommy has to help me put them in all the way but I know which pieces go where.
Mommy says she is proud of what I know and I love learning so we try and learn and remember what I've learned each day.  Daddy recently bought me some crayons that I can play with in the bathtub so we work on our colors and drawing while I take a bath - it's a ton of fun, you should try it!  It washes right off when I'm done and cleaning is half the fun!

Some of my favorite things to do: play with my ABC puzzle, big wheel cars, wrestle with Daddy, watch Cars and Toy Story movies, run outside, play at the park - the slides are my favorite, go anywhere with whomever will take me, I LOVE to go places!  I love animals and big trucks, so whenever we are in the car I like to try and find them.  I love to color with my Mommy and Daddy, I do a pretty good job. 

My latest food/drink favorites: diced banana with peanut butter on them, apples, oranges (cuties), hot chocolate (from starbucks of course), chocolate milk, milk, water, quesadillas, pb&j's and grilled cheese. 

My best buddies are Ryan & Drew Serna, we have play dates and our latest playdate we made sugar cookies, it was a ton of fun!  Drew is a few weeks older than I am and Ryan is a few years so it's a ton of fun whenever we get together....they are great friends!  I also love playing with my cousins, Marcos, Bella, Ava, Mario & Adam - we like to wrestle and rough house. 

Well, its my dinner time and I'm pretty hungry so I'd better sign off for now.  I'll try to update a little more frequently but its hard to have Mommy help me when she's so busy playing with brother & I.  Hope you enjoyed my update!  See ya soooon :)

1 comments:

HOPE said...

We sure did enjoy this Brady!! YOU ARE a BIG BOY now aren't you!! And a GREAT BIG brother to Ethan. I know he already LOVES you very much..that is why he kicks his feet at you in excitment that you are looking at him!

I'm glad you enjoyed your colors and book and BEE stuff we sent you...isn't that car fun to let go all by itself!! One day Bub Bub will play ALL DAY with you...won't that be a grand time..So much FUN to look forward to.

Take good care of Mommy so she gets her rest and can have more fun with you both.

HUGS to you all..
WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Nana and Papa